A global meeting place in the heart of Scandinavia
The Swedish Exhibition & Congress Centre and Gothia Towers together form one of Europe’s largest fully integrated meeting places with a city-centre location. Every year, around 2 million people from all over the world choose to meet, eat, stay overnight and to develop business, products and ideas with us. We offer everything from hotels, shops, theatres, spas and restaurants to exhibition halls and various meeting facilities. Everything under one roof, and with city life just outside the door.
- 2 million visitors each year.
- 5 restaurants and bars. From haute cuisine to our famous shrimp sandwich.
- 1200 hotel rooms, including 11 luxury suites.
- 60 meeting rooms for 2 to 9000 guests.
- Congress hall for 1500 people.
- Parties and banquets for up to 7000 guests.
- More than 30 trade shows & exhibitions with 8000 exhibitors per year.
- 41,000 square metres for exhibitions and congresses.
- The Theatre – a world-class arena where you can enjoy the biggest shows and artists.
- Upper House, five-star hotel with its own restaurant.
- Exclusive spa on 3 floors with a glass-bottomed pool outside the tower facade.
We host more than 30 of our own trade shows & exhibitions, where companies and individuals gather to network and do business.
Kick-off, conference or party. For us, all meetings are equally important.
We host national and international congresses for diverse industry sectors.
We are commissioned by external organisers and industry associations to create and host their trade shows and meetings.
Feel the city’s heartbeat and enjoy panoramic views at one of Europe’s five largest hotels.
Savour classic dishes with a modern touch, enjoy gourmet dinners, Italian cuisine and local delicacies.
Enjoy an utterly unique spa high up on the 19th floor, where the Swedish sea and soft rocks meet oriental steam baths.
Experience spectacular shows at The Theatre, our own arena.