When you book a table at one of our restaurants
In order for you to be able to book a table at one of our restaurants, you are required to provide us with certain personal data. When making a booking, the registration form states which data is mandatory. If you do not provide this data, you will not be able to make the booking.
When you book a table at one of our restaurants, we primarily process your personal data for the following purposes:
- In order to administer your booking
- In order to send SMGT’s newsletters and targeted marketing
- In order to meet any dietary preferences or other wishes that you state when booking
Would you like to find out more about how we process your personal data? Read the detailed description below about why we process your personal data, which categories of personal data we process, the legal basis for processing this data and how long we save your personal data.
Who has access to your personal data?
As a starting point, your personal data is only processed by SMGT. However, we cooperate with other companies and organisations that can view your personal data if necessary in order to fulfil our undertakings with you as a visitor.
Below, we describe the other parties with whom we share your personal data. You can contact us if you would like more information about which parties have access to your personal data.
- We share your personal data with IT suppliers who only process personal data on our behalf in order to provide us with technical support.
- Your personal data will be shared with suppliers so that we can administer your booking, e.g. with the supplier who provides our restaurant system.
- We will share your personal data with a supplier in order to keep your details accurate, i.e. to update your contact details.