‘Exhibitors’ refers to exhibitors or their representatives. Processing is carried out in connection with you registering and attending with us as an exhibitor or a representative of an exhibitor. For more information about how we process your personal data in connection with you yourself participating as a visitor to the fair in your professional role, see the heading above.
In order for you to be able to participate as an exhibitor at the fair, you are required to provide us with certain personal data. When registering, the registration form states which data is mandatory. If you do not provide this data, you will not be able to take part as an exhibitor.
When you take part as an exhibitor at fairs, we primarily process your personal data for the following purposes:
- In order to carry out and administer your stand booking and meet your requirements
- In order to give you access to our Online Exhibitor Service
- In order to communicate with you before and during the fair, e.g. to send you information
- In order to send information and marketing about when the fair will be held next and similar fairs that we think you may be interested in
- In order to market and provide information about your appearance at the event
When you have registered as an exhibitor for one of our fairs, our communication to you will consist of:
- Confirmation via e-mail, text message or post
- Invoice by post or e-mail
- Log-in details for our Online Exhibitor Service
- Information ahead of your participation, e.g. stand number and sketches
- Information and newsletters about the fair, about what is happening at the fair and about similar fairs that we think you may be interested in
- Newsletters about SMGT’s operations
- Invitations to the next fair and any similar future fairs that, based on your professional role, we think you may be interested in
Would you like to find out more about how we process your personal data? Read the detailed description below about why we process your personal data, which categories of personal data we process, the legal basis for processing this data and how long we save your personal data.
Who has access to your personal data?
As a starting point, your personal data is only processed by SMGT. However, we also cooperate with other companies and organisations that can view your personal data if necessary in order to fulfil our undertakings with you as a customer, or if the recipient is an external or internal IT supplier that we engage to provide us with technical support for some aspect of our operations. We will share your personal data with a supplier in order to keep your details accurate, i.e. to update your contact details. If, in connection with your registration, you choose to book hotel accommodation via us, your personal data will be transferred to the hotel where you will be staying. You can contact us if you would like more information about which parties have access to your personal data.